30.7.10

Friday Links: For The Children

I appreciate it when bloggers post links to articles and interesting finds on Friday because so many other bloggers just don't post on Fridays. I think I'm going to be following that format, such that when I do have links, I'll mention them on Fridays! Since this is an inaugural post for such a Friday, let's start it off small.

Many people I know who have read The Giving Tree tell me it is a hideous book. In this, a mom tries to convince her daughter of this fact with little success. This is great for the punchline at the end!

Want your child to read comics, but have no idea where to start? Put Down the Book has their girl review her favorites! I think my favorite part of it is the child's plaintive complaint, "Dad, this is like homework!"

No comments:

Post a Comment